Here we go...
11 Random Things:
1. I love polka dots. Like with a passion. I love them so much that I totally wouldn't mind having my entire house decorated in polka dots.
2. I will be graduating college in May (yippee!) as Summa Cum Laude. Yup, that makes me a bonafide nerd.
3. I also love quotes with a passion. I just find them so inspiring and motivating. Although I could spend my entire day doing nothing but reading quotes so I suppose it wouldn't be very motivating after all. Whatever.
4. When I was little, my two older brothers locked me in our linen closet (which was the size of a small bookshelf) and put a chair under the doorknob. I'm so scarred for life.
5. Despite being tortured by my older brothers and occasionally my older sister, I still love them and put us all in one room and it will just be oozing out the awesomeness (great visual, I know).
6. I have dreamed the same exact dream 23 times in the past 8 years. Ok, not really 23, but it's been quite a few. Weird.
7. I am addicted to coffee. Some people have their comfort foods, I have my comfort drink -- coffee. There is nothing coffee can't cure: bad day, exhaustion, heartbreak, etc. Oh, and it is never too late for coffee (i.e. my 2AM cup that was NOT decaf...bring it on, world.).
8. I play acoustic guitar, bass guitar, piano, and sing a bit, but my ultimate instrument dream is to learn to play the cello (aka the most gorgeous sounding instrument ever).
9. When I was little, I competed (and won!) in statewide piano competitions. I guess that makes me a bonafide music nerd too. Sheesh.
10. I love dogs. My dream dog is a German Shepherd whom I will name "Maverick".
11. I try to be crafty/artsy, but most of the time I end up getting bored and move on to another project before I finish the original one. I'm working on that.
Ok! Now that you know all about my fascinating self (note the sarcasm), it's YOUR turn! I want to know 11 random things about yourself! You can comment, email, or if you have a blog and want to post them make sure to leave the link so I can check it out!
Hope you're having a fabulous Thursday thus far.